Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Softphone on Citrix

Has anyone successfully used Softphone for more than one client on a Citrix Server?

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: Softphone on Citrix

This is possible if you add virtual IP address' to the Win2K server under the advanced tab. Then assign each Citrix user a unique IP from those virtual IP's under the CTI properties under the phones in the control panel.

Good luck,

Michael Clendening

michael@netacie.com

CCIE #6487

I've looked at the TCP/IP Advanced screen and didn't see anything that looked like it would accept virtual IPs. Is that the correct place to be looking, or is it somewhere else that I'm missing? Thanks in advance for any help.

-Trae

Hi,

we have a similar problem with citrix and softphone

How do you circumvent the problem configuring the TSP with a specific username and password for each CCM user ?

Do you use only one instance of TSP or ...

Please, could you explain in more detail the config of the citrix server !

Does it work with e.g. 200 Softphones, too ?

Thanks

Michael

Michael

I did not get a satisfactory solution to the user differentiation issue, however I have encountered another problem. While Citrix supports delivery of audio to t he workstation, it does not support inbound sound, that is there is no facility for audio pickup. Not only that but it is not likely for the foreseeable future according to my sources.

So I dropped the investigation there

Regards

Anthony Callanan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content