Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software controller conference w/ "mute" and "eject"

I am involved in a collaboration project recently. The difficult part is to make a software controller conference with "mute"(temporarily block one participant incoming voice if he is noisy) and "eject"(drop one participant if he keep noisy).

I made some test code in JTAPI, but not very successful. For "Drop" part, the jtapi seem to have bugs and it can't capture all conferencing party accurately. For "mute" part, my opinion is too intercept RTP stream using some proxy like code, but that ability only available for Media Terminal.

Does any one know whethet TAPI can do this? or other

solution. Thanks for any input

1 REPLY

Re: software controller conference w/ "mute" and "eject"

I am involved in a collaboration project recently. The difficult part is to make a software controlled conference with "mute"(temporarily block one participant incoming voice if he is noisy) and "eject"(drop one participant if he keep noisy).

I made some test code in JTAPI, but not very successful. For "Drop" part, the jtapi seem to have bugs and it can't capture all conferencing party accurately. For "mute" part, my opinion is to intercept RTP stream using some proxy like code, but that ability only available for Media Terminal.

Does any one know whethet TAPI can do this? or other

solution. Thanks for any input

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content