cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

software download for Unit 3.1.3 or .4

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

Are these downloads still available somewhere...I checked the cisco software place and it only has 3.1.5....

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The older versions of Unity aren't available on CCO where external folks can get at them... the CCO folks tell us our stuff is too big to archive older versions out there (7 CDs worth of stuff is kind of a lot I suppose). They ARE archived on internal servers that TAC and CPR folks can get at, however...

Okay..How stable is 3.15....I am doing a clean install and I have never used 3.15 in a lab yet....any issues that you know of with it?

Could someone call TAC and possibly get older versions?

I'm not usually the poster-boy for "the latest version is the best" but in the case of 3.1(5), that's definitely the case. Several very important stability improvements, memory leak fixes, MWI/notification engine has been pulled "out of process" so it can be bounced without restarting Unity etc... I'd definitely roll with 3.1(5) here if you can.

Great thanks.....Thats what I wanted to here.....Im always afraid to put new versions into production on a customers site...