Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry this system.....

Hi ,

I am using Unity 4.0.1 integ with CCM 3.2.

When I press the message button or the unity port no I am getting a message saying "Sorry,This system is temporary unable to .....".The server was working fine till yesterday.

Event Viewer App Errors-

1.Event ID 10013,Source-CiscoUnity_ConvMsg

Transferred to FailSafe conversation while running conversation PHTransfer on Port 1. See the following file for the contents of the Named Properties : C:\CommServer\Logs\\NPDump_20030729_181229.txt

2.Event ID 10022,Source-CiscoUnity_PhraseServer

isco Unity's Phrase Server Manager experienced a serious error.

EXPLANATION:

Failed while calling a local method on a Phrase Server object.

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

Method: CAvPhraseServerMgr::CreatePhraseServerSU

Called Method: CreatePhraseServerSUByName

Parameters: AvPHGreetENU

Error: 0x80004005 E_FAIL For more information,

Event Viewer System Error

1.Event ID 7009

Source-Service Control Manager

Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Microsoft NetWork FireWall Services service to connect.

Please let me know if any one has a sol for this.

Regds

Kiran

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Sorry this system.....

The most common cause of phrase server errors like that is prompts that have been deleted off the hard drive - sites will sometimes wander through the prompts looking for a particular one they don't like and then just delete it - this is bad as the phrase server is expecting those prompts to be there (you can replace them with a silent prompt - however that's not TAC supported).

At Unity startup time if any phrases are loaded that can't find all their prompts, errors will be logged - Unity will still come up however. But when you access a phrase that goes to pull that prompt you'll get a failsafe event like you're experiencing.

Look back in your application event log to the last time Unity came up and see if there are any phrase server errors in there...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content