cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Spectralink Wireless Phone

gattanasio
Level 1
Level 1

I have some Spectralink wireless Phone and I'm trying to register them directly on my call manager: I've read that is it possible because they are skinny client.

I have tried to create a phome device in my call manager type 12SP+, I don't know what to edit in the Phone Load Name field.

When I power on the phone the tftp log say it was not able to send a cfg file the phone ask for. On the phone display I can see a "checking code" message and then a final message "NO SVP Server".

May someone explain me how to configure the call manager and the spectralink phone to work correctly?

3 Replies 3

tboynton
Level 1
Level 1

What version of CallManager are you running? According to the Sprectralink reps I talked to, if you have a Spectralink phone that works with 3.0.X it will not work witn 3.1.X. They have to be sent to Spectralink to get updated. Also, not all Spectralink phones do skinny. You must have a skinny version phone.

mrost
Level 1
Level 1

You need a SVP Server and a new load of code from SpectraLink at it will fix problem.

hmiller
Level 1
Level 1

Gabriella-

Please give me a call so we can discuss your issue. I can provide the assistance that you need to get things running. 303-583-5245

Hondo Miller

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: