Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SQL error after upgrading

Over the weekend we upgraded from CCM 4.1.2, OS 2000.2.7sr8 and SQL service pack 3 to CCM 4.1.3sr2, OS 2000.4.2SR2 adn SQL Service Pack 4. All the latest available. While everything seems to be stable and working correctly I want to clear up a couple of errors I am receiving. One that I have not figured out is the following SQL error received on one of two subscribers:

2 208 2006-01-08 01:00:02 SQLSERVERAGENT SQL Server Scheduled Job 'Optimizations for CIPT' (0x58CD03756865DA49B371D0A520941412) - Status: Failed - Invoked on: 2006-01-08 01:00:01 - Message: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 2 (Schedule 1). The last step to run was step 1 (Optimize Config DB). Application

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave

5 REPLIES

Re: SQL error after upgrading

I had this problem when we upgraded to 4.1(2). Check the database name that that job references in SQL Enterprise Manager and make sure it matches the current database. Everytime you upgrade Call Manager the database name gets incremented (i.e CM002 to CM003) and for some reason that job still points to the old database.

Hope this helps

The Database referenced was the old database. I changed it to the new database and it seems to be running.

Thanks for the help

Dave

Greetings, Just ran into this same issue with one of my companies customers and am curious...Was this problem only on your Subscriber? It appears the Publisher in our case was properly updated to run the job on the new database but the Sub was still trying to run on old database.

Thanks

Hey, if I am not wrong......your profile should say 'AT&T' and not 'SBC'.....just a friendly pointer as an old sbc 'voiper' team member.

Hey, no you are not wrong....my profile should say AT&T and not SBC....come back to us.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content