Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SQL Server name

Each time I install callmanger , then go the enterprise manager, the server name is always "local" I have seen other installs where the server name is CM1 or an ipaddress, where do I change this?

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: SQL Server name

You delete that registration, and re-add it using the hostname instead of using the default local registration.

Right-click on the (local) entry and click "Delete SQL Server Registration". Then right-click on the SQL Server Group and click "New SQL Server Registration". Enter your CallManager's hostname if you need to, but it should be present already in a list you can pick from. Use Windows authentication, and choose to add it to your existing group.

Re: SQL Server name

Does recreating the registration in any way effect a production Callmanager? I have a subscriber CM that has been offline for some time ... in re-establishing the subscription I realized the "(local)" registration and need to fix. I need to confirm that the active Callmanager will not be effected. Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies