Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SRST and VG200

I have several offices that are configured with either a 261x + a VG200 or a 3640 + a VG200. I have set up SRST on a single 3640 and got the phones to register to it. Internal calls and transfers work fine. However, I cannot seem to get inbound (from the PSTN) calls or outbound (to the PSTN) calls to work. I have placed a couple of dial peers on the router (see below) to point to the VG200. When I dial "9" as a prefix number, I do not get a second dial tone, however I can dial the outgoing number (ex. 9XXX-XXXX). Upon dialing the final digit, I get a fast busy, and the phone display reads "Busy/Unavailable". Debugs show that the call is being seen correctly from the VG200 and the 3640. Do I have to configure anything on the VG200 to get it to "talk back" to the router? Or, better yet, can I configure SRST directly onto the VG200? Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY

Re: SRST and VG200

Forgot the dial peers....

dial-peer voice 20 voip

destination-pattern 91..........

progress_ind setup enable 3

session target ipv4:10.10.1.3

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

ip precedence 5

no vad

!