Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SRST Call from PSTN CFNA to PSTN

I have an SRST setup with MGCP up and running. The only requirement I am still missing is how to route inbound PSTN calls (PRI) when on SRST mode to an alternate 800 number (for customer support). I tried the CFNA setting for SRST, and the inbound call gets redirected to an ISDN channel (I am able to see the 800 number on the ISDN debug) but both call legs are not getting connected. In other words, an incoming calls from the PRI should get redirected to an 800 number (outbound call, same PRI) and somehow get those two calls mixed or conferenced. I understand this is something unusual but it is the only way that occured to me to setup this requirement. Any ideas?

Thanks

IK

1 REPLY

Re: SRST Call from PSTN CFNA to PSTN

I guess one way would be to set up a dial-peer to the pots with the 800 #, and do a translate on the inbound, basicly you would be hairpinning the call. I beleive you would need 12.3 ver of code for this.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122limit/122z/122zj15/srs30/srs30.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies