Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SRST instalation

Hi, i'm having problemas with the SRST installation, i've followed all the steps of the administration guide, but the ip phones doesn't register with the SRST router. I don't know how to use the license, can anybody give me a hand?

Thanks

Luis Felipe

2 REPLIES

Re: SRST instalation

Have you configured the call manager device pool for SRST so the phones when registered with CCM have a SRST reference in the config they get? The SRST reference in CCM can be disabled, or be the phones default gateway, or be another router specified in the CCM configuration under SRST References. You may need to reboot the phones if SRST was just configured because the phones get the new config when they reboot and register with call manager.

When the phones get that config, if they lose their IP communication to the call manager then they will try to register to the SRST reference they are configured to go to. If that router is set up for call-manager-fallback and has ephone > 0 then phones should register.

you need to configure the max-ephones, and max-dn under call-manager-fallback to be something greater then 0.

Re: SRST instalation

Yes, i solved my problem configuring the max-ephones and max-dn.

Thanks a lot

Luis Felipe

Views
Helpful
Replies