Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bronze

SRST on 1760,

Hi all,

is there everybody with expert knowledge about SRST on 1760 Gateway ?

I had tempt to make this with 12.2.15ZL but with no luck. The first trouble was the "One way Voice" on CallManager Fallback mode. Ip Phone users can not hear the PSTN user. The second: IP Phone users can not hear ringback from PSTN. If i take out the command "progress ind alert enable 8" ip phone users hear ringback in Callback mode but not if the Callmanager is available.

The second temp was with 12.2.15ZJ2. This wouldnt recognize my second Voice Card, (the first is a 2-Port BRI ST/TE and the second is an 4-Port FXS) the problems above are not existing.

Is there everybody who can speak from one's own experience ?

many greetings

mehmet

6 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: SRST on 1760,

Certain IOSs for the 1760 have a bug where you will get one-way audio in SRST mode when you are running multiple VLANs. The current workaround for this was to flatten the config to use only VLAN1 until a fix was made available.

If you are not using multiple vlans, make sure your routing is operational and that you have "h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr" bound to an interface that won't go down in SRST mode.

Bronze

hi,

yeah, i have multiple sub-interfaces. I think this is fixed in 12.2.15ZJ2. But with this the Voice Ports are not recognized, even though the DSP resources adequate.

Thanks for your reply..

many greetings

mehmet

Bronze

Hi all,

any further suggestions ?

greetings

mehmeh

Community Member

Hi,

i work with 1760 in srst mode with no problem. Try to use c1700-sv8y-mz.122-15.ZL.bin this ios.

I had really no problem with it. Also use this command voice rtp send-recv and tone ringback alert-no-pi. ALso if you have still problem use h323 command to bind it on interface which you use.

If you have still problems, look at routing, if there is everything configured in the right way.

martin

Bronze

Hi Martin,

are you working with more vlan on the fast ethernet interface? I have to route between 2 Vlans.

greetings

mehmet

Community Member

hi mehmet,

yes i work with more vlans. Sometimes we need trunk between switch and 1760. So 1760 has 2 or more ip addresses.

martin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content