Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SRST, when will IOS 12.2.7(T) be released

I have a customer who wants to implement SRST, on his remote routers. He is presently running IOS 12.2.5a(going to 12.2.6a)

At the moment the only code that supports SRST is 12.1.5(YH) all the documentation says its going to be supported in IOS 12.2.7(T).

I cannot find the release date of this IOS on the roadmap.

Does anybody know when 12.2.7(T) will be released?

5 REPLIES

Re: SRST, when will IOS 12.2.7(T) be released

12.2(7)T is supposed to fix a lot of SRST issues. The problem is, the timeframe on that keeps slipping, anywhere from Mid-February to April. Get on the phone to your Cisco Account team, and let them know that you're needing this. The Account team has procedures for quantifying ($$$) problems, and getting them to the attention of the Enterprise Voice Business Unit who can make changes and get action.

Thanks for your response, I have already posed this question to the local Cisco SEs without any answer.

I will get the account team involved as you suggest.

Cisco Employee

I am not sure that 12.2(7)T will ever be released. It might be what you are looking for but I will probably have another name, like 12.2(9)T or something like that.

Hope this helps,

-Mckee

Thanks for your response.

the problem is it does not give me a time frame, and this is the next step in my customers deployment.

Hello,

I experienced lot of test with possible SRST IOS version.

And finally I conclude the best IOS to run for the moment, is the 12.2(2)XB

Sorry, but I afraid you will have to downgrade.

That's what I did to solve an voice call ISDN problem (4 s. silence before conversation), and to keep SRST functionalities.

I made some search on this version, and which version should included again same functionalities and bug fixes.

Only from 12.2(9)T you will find all what you want.

Let say we have to wait the 12.3 Major Release ;-)

Hoping it will help you temporary.

P.S.:

Did you configure MoH on your CCM ? And though an H323 gateway router ?

Just to know if you can also help me, 'cos I have some problems with this.

Views
Helpful
Replies