cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL and Status Monitor

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

Recently set up SSL on Unity; when I go to status monitor, says "not connected" and the buttons are are not accessible; start and shutdown buttons are grayed out. Could there be a permission error somewhere? Running Unity 4.0(1). There is also a bug "CSCdz16932" that was closed with no workaround , i saw this message in event viewer also. Any updates?

3 Replies 3

hchowdh
Level 1
Level 1

Check out PortStatusMonitor utility. It can be found in the \Commserver\Utilities folder.

thanks for the reply, the PortStatusMonitor utility is only available in 4.0(2) and above, i am still at 4.0(1). I did disable SSL on all Unity boxes in the domain and I can now access the Status Monitor page. I also had the same problem accessing CiscoPCA until i disabled SSL.

for the record, the Port Status Monitor works with Unity 3.1(1) and later no problem - check out its home page (complete with training videos) here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_PortStatusMonitor.htm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: