Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static and called party audio problems

CallManager 3.3.3sr4a 7960 load P00305000400. I have not been able to reproduce the problem, but several users are complaing about static and sometimes the called person's voice drops out on outbound external calls. This happens on both local and LD calls and I cant narrow it down to any one number or groups. They report that the static is heard only on the called party side and is so bad that the remote party has to call the user back. We have a outbound PRI that is connected to a 6500 8 port PRI module. This is configured as a 6000 T1 VOIP gateway within CCM. No complaints on incoming calls on a seperate PRI. Also this isnt happening on all calls. I checked that Silence Suppresion is false for all CCM's as suggested in the poor troubleshooting docs from Cisco.

Had Telco monitor PRI for a couple of days and of course no issues seen. Complaints started about a week ago, the only thing that was done around that time was a OS hotfix upgrade on the CallManagers, which shouldnt have any effect on calls.

Any tips or commands to diagnose this issue would be appreciated. Thanks..

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Static and called party audio problems

I guess the problem is due to the OS hotfix check with for any known updates for the OS and Call Manager

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content