Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Status of Subscribers Recorded Name

Unity 2.4.6.135

I'm looking for a way to scan all subscribers accounts to see if they have recorded their name or not. I already have the subscriber information dump tool, but it does not have a section for a subscribers recorded name.

Thanks,

Lee

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Status of Subscribers Recorded Name

Hmmm... there's no easy way to do this. I can adjust the Subscriber Information Dump tool to check for this, however voice names are handled differently in 2.x vs. 3.x so I'll need to stick in special code to deal with this.

I'll take a look at this today after I get the current project I'm working on delivered to QA and see how much work this would be.

Cisco Employee

Took a quick look and this turned out to be reasonably straight forward. Version 3.0.33 of the Subscriber Information Dump tool now has the ability to spit out a 0 or a 1 in the 'Voice Name Recorded' column depending on if the user has a recorded voice name or not. I tested this on 2.4.6(102) and 3.1(4) and it worked fine on both.

If you want the updated version go ahead and send me a message at "lindborg@cisco.com" and I'll email it to you (it's small). I'll post it on AnswerMonkey.net tonight.

Thanks Jeff. That worked like a champ. You saved me at least 2 hours of work time. Email me if your ever in Columbus, OH. I'll take ya out for some beers.

Thanks,

Lee

Views
Helpful
Replies