Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange issue with 12.4 and MGCP.

renzil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have an issue dialing out from an mgcp router using 12.4 version. The issue is that the call rings at the destination phone and the same IP phone too receives the same call. After a while both the phones busy out....very strange

Now using the same configuration when I jst boot the router with IOS version 12.3(14)T all works perfectly well.

Any suggestions ??

Brgds

Renzil

3 Replies 3

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Sounds like a bug to me. Which series of routers are using and what's the CCM version?

agopala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try to put in mgcp package line. i think this is not default in 12.4. in the T train it must be default.. I see that the port actually unregisters:

Oct 11 07:56:51.957: cmapp_mgcpapp_go_down: Setting mgc status to NO_RESPONSE

Oct 11 07:56:51.957: cmapp_host_fsm: New state DOWN for host 0 (10.1.1.3)

Oct 11 07:56:51.961: cmapp_mgr_process_ev_active_host_failed: Active host 0 (10.1.1.3) failed

Oct 11 07:56:51.961: cmapp_mgr_check_hostlist: Active host is 0 (10.1.1.3)

Also, I am not seeing the MGCO created dial-peers for the other voice ports. Are all the voice ports configured on the CCM side?

WHat version of IOS exactly, and can you post a debug mgcp packet for a problem call also?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: