cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

StreamingStatistics bug ?

Davide Fiumi
Level 1
Level 1

I developed a service where before sending a RPTMRx command to the phone, I hit the phone's StreamingStatisticsX page (http://ipphone/StreamingStatisticsX) to see if <RowStatus> is "Not Ready" or "Active". If it's "Active" then I pull the IP out of the list of phones to send the RTPMRx command to.

The problem is that if a phone receives a RTPRX command, the <RowStatus> value begin ACTIVE and it OK but when the service is closed and executes a RTPRx:stop command the <RowStatus> value doesn't change.

This is a big problem because if I still start the service, this phone doesn't receive the RPTMRx command because its state is Active!!!

Help!!!!!!!

3 Replies 3

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'd open a TAC case if this behavior is consistent.

CCM 4.2 has a JTAPI device state server, and even with previous CCM versions, you can get the number of active and passive calls on each phone so that's your workaround.. it just requires JTAPI knowledge.

How can i do it if i'm writing an XML/VB application?

I'm afraid JTAPI implies Java.. you can't use any other programming language. But, you could use TAPI from VB. It's just that TAPI is, well, ugly and its future a bit uncertain if you ask me... and TAPI has its quirks in multiuser environments.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: