Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Student Guide for Cisco Unity Engineer

Colleagues!

Please help to find the learning books about "Cisco Unity Engineer" (the latest).

I have a problem with the training courses.

I can share mine:

- Cisco IP Telephony

- Deploying QOS in the Enterprise

- Cisco Voice Over Frame Relay, ATM and IP. Exchange or buying.

I can pay for mail expences.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Student Guide for Cisco Unity Engineer

There aren't any books out currently for "Test prep" type information for Unity - at least that I know of. There was one in the works last summer but I haven't heard anything about it for some time.

There's a large Unity book going through the editing process now that myself and a number of other folks have worked on, however it's not a "Test prep" book so I'm not sure how much it would help you in this regard anyway.

Thank you for reply.

I must define more exactly. It isn't a "Test prep" book. It is a box with several books in it that is given to a student during the authorized course in cisco training center. I have passed four cisco authorized courses and four exams, and these learning books are the most suitable to prepare for exams.

I can change or buy the books.

I have the latest IPCC Express Class Book. I will trade. It is in PDF format give me your email. I only have Unity 3.1 course book.

VGordievskiy@it.ru

Please tell me the Unity 3.1 course book is 3-day course or 5-day course? If it is a 5-day, So that is what I need.

Views
Helpful
Replies