Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscribe new XML IP Phone Services

consorzio
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All.

I'm writing an application to subscribe (via AXL and "updatePhone" method) one or more XML IP Phone Services into a group of phones.

I'd like to know how i could specify the parameters needed by the service inside the "UpdatePhoneReq" request.

If i read the AXL schema it seams that we can't do that...

Any hint?

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I vaguely recall the issue having crept up before so I suppose a search on this forum would come up with something.. iirc the solution had something to do with putting the parameters directly in the url but I may be mistaken as it's been a while since. The alternative is writing directly to the SQL db (officially supported with CCM 5.0).

Hi Stephan,

How can I write directly to the SQL db?

I am running CMM 5.1.

Thanks

AXL's executeSQLUpdate function can be used to send insert, update and delete commands to the SQL database on a CallManager 5.x and higher. In the plugins section of your callmanager, you can download the axlsqltoolkit, which is a sample program showing you how to send all kinds of sql queries to a call manager. Either use this, or the example in the axl developer's guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008075fa5b.html) as starting point

Thanks again Stephan!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: