Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriber 3.3(3) SR2 Update error

I have applied SR2 to my publisher without problem. When I apply the update to the subscriber I get the following errors:

Listing of Errors:

Unless otherwise indicated, these errors are non-critical in nature

Non-critical Error - CallManager System Version Update FAILED

Non-critical Error - Component Version Update Failed

I reboot and the CCM admin details page shows that I am still running SR1 on Subscriber. I have checked the ciscoupdate.txt log file and everything seems to be 'successfully updated'. Checked the SQL DB's under SQL Enterprise Manager and they are both the same - 0303. Checked DNS and lmhost files - all ok.

Any one else had this issue? Don't want to rebuild my Subscriber unless I really have too.

TIA

D

2 REPLIES

Re: Subscriber 3.3(3) SR2 Update error

Ended up rebuilding subscriber. SQL Replication had totally stopped in SQL Enterprise manager, but changes made on Subscriber were reflected on Publisher.

Re: Subscriber 3.3(3) SR2 Update error

Hello,

I had applied the CCM 3.3 SR2 on my Publisher and it went fine. When I tried to apply it on the subscriber it display the message theat Pub/sub determination has failed. When I checked the ciscoupdate log file it shows that the subscirber cannot determine who is the publisher. I think my SQL replicatoin has been broken. I downgrade the publisher back but still my SQL replication failed. I am going to try to rebuild that SQL Cluster back and then try it again. Just check that you replication is valid and that you subsciber knows that publisher.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content