Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Subscriber account lockout

I am running Unity 2.4.6 in Call Manager 3.0(8) environment. Several users are intermittently getting an account lock out message when trying to check their voice messages from their own phone. When I check Unity, the account is not locked out. When I have them try again it works fine. I have not witnessed this personally so I can not attest as to wether or not it is user error. The users are hitting the messages button on the IP phone to get into Unity. Any ideas?<br><br>

Re: Subscriber account lockout

This doesn't sound like any problems that I've heard of to date... if an account is locked out it'll stay locked out for the period of time dictated on the account policy page so it seems a little odd that they would be locked out but then you'd come by and try it and they were no longer locked out. The default lockout time is 60 minutes, so I suppose it's possible depending on how quickly you sprang to their desk, but it seems like a remote possibility.

if you can pin it down, let us know...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Re: Subscriber account lockout

I am not certain of the timing. Very possibe that an hour passed since initial lock out and looking at the account in Unity. The problem was not reported to me right away. Will try and track it down. Thanks.

CreatePlease to create content