Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

* Subscriber Import Code Example for 4.0(1) on CiscoUnityTools.com*

I've had a _bunch_ of folks politely pinging me about when this would be available - I just posted it a few minutes ago on the Code Samples page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com.

It shows how to check license information, make sure extension are unique, use the stored procedure for adding subscribers, checking for errors in the synch process etc... everything you need to do to write your own AD import utilities. BE SURE TO READ THE HELP FILE!!! A couple of things in 4.0(1) missed the cutoff and you'll need to drop a couple files I include in the code package onto the server for this to work properly.

In other news I also posted the Credentials Map tool I mentioned out here a while back - several folks pinged me for an early copy, QA finsihed testing it today so it's posted as well along with a few other odds and ends listed on the update page.

enjoy and be safe out there.

3 REPLIES

Re: * Subscriber Import Code Example for 4.0(1) on CiscoUnityToo

This is great!

the comments talk about an example for finding Unity servers on the network and connecting to them remotely. At the risk of sounding like I'm nagging (;->) when do you think that would be available?

Also, any word on when 4.0(2) will be available with the fixes/updates you mention in the comments?

thanks

Cisco Employee

Well, the next code sample I'll post (probably tonight) is showing how to parse the Bridge logs into the reports I generate in the Bridge Traffic Analyzer tool - some folks wanted to extend it and do some of their own reporting so I'll take a few hours and rip the parsing engine out and post it for them.

After that I'll be working on the Create Subscriber From Scratch example - middle of next week I should have that up. THEN I'll do the remote 'discover' and connection example. Next weekend I should have it up I'd imagine unless I get hammered with something.

The 4.0(2) release is currently scheduled to be available for download in early March I believe, however there's a lot of testing and qualification between now and then so anything can happen.

We'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks a lot, by the way.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content