Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Subscriber in different domain

Can I add a subscriber by "Importing an existing Exchange User" that is in a different doamin than the Unity Server? If not is there a different way to do this. When I look for the Existing Exchange User I can only see users in the domain the Unity server is a part of currently.

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Subscriber in different domain

Assuming this is E2K/E2K3 and the domains are in the same forest...

Yes you can but Unity will need permissions to read and write to that to that domain. If you didn't give it permissions when you first ran the Permissions Wizard you should rerun it.

If you have done that and it is still not working please let us know and include your version of code.

Hope this helps...

Keith

I forgot to note that we are currently on Ex5.5 not 2000. We will be moving to it in the near future but need to get this user setup before that migration. Will it work with Ex5.5 using Unity 3.1(5)? Can anyone give me supporting documentation.

Gold

Are the Exchange servers in the same Exchange 5.5 site? It sounds to me like they aren't and Unity requires that they are...

Yes, they are in differnet sites. Can you still create an Internet Subscriber that would still forward the voicemails to the other excahnge server? Obviously the MWI would not work correctly.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content