Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

SUBSCRIBER link in Unity brings up existing SUBSCRIBER - Changeable?

Unity 3.1.5 / VM Only.

Is there a way to change the Subscriber page that appears when you go to add/change/delete a subscriber? The problem is that when a user goes to add/change/delete a subscriber by selecting the SUBSCRIBER link from the main Unity admin page, an existing SUBSCRIBER appears on the screen (I don't know if the SUBSCRIBER is the first one entered into the system or if it is the first one in alphabetical order). Too many times, a user mistakenly will start typing over this information and saves the results. Is there a way to change what is displayed when the user selects the SUBSCRIBER link from the main Unity page? Maybe nothing is returned except just the menu options (add/delete/find).

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: SUBSCRIBER link in Unity brings up existing SUBSCRIBER - Cha

Not currently - there is no provision to force the search page automatically here which is probably what should be done here. It simply loads the first user handed back by the DOH (which I believe is the first user added by date/time - usually example admin/subscriber).

You can't force it to do anything different here. The new SA being designed for Kubrick is going to have a completely different approach to this - including sticky searching and next/prev functionality etc... but until then this is what it does.

Can you enlighten us more on Kubrick? Is this version 4.03 or something futher down the road? Is there any way an outsider could get in on beta tests of cisco avid software products?

Cisco Employee

Kubrick is down the road a ways still.

yes, "outsiders" can certainly join early field trials of all products - most of the time we're looking for specific types of sites (i.e. on certain switch equipment, number of users, folks that have specific use patterns etc...) and we put a request out to the account teams to drum up users that match the specifics for the release being tested.

When Kubrick rolls around (no dates yet, it's not even Execute Committed at this point) I'm sure we'll be looking for all kinds of feedback on UI issues and the like so the net will be large - you'll probably see us out here asking for folks to participate.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content