Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Subscriber Message Activity Report

I am running a Subscriber Message report to see whether or not a particular voice-mail only subscriber received a message that they have claimed was never received. But.. when I run that report i get the following (small excerpt):

12/1/2003 2:21:43 PM TELEPHONE NEW MESSAGE N/A Unknown Caller 12/1/2003 2:21:43 PM N/A Unknown

12/1/2003 5:35:27 PM TELEPHONE NEW MESSAGE N/A Unknown Caller 12/1/2003 5:35:27 PM N/A Unknown

12/1/2003 5:42:32 PM TELEPHONE NEW MESSAGE N/A Unknown Caller 12/1/2003 5:42:32 PM N/A Unknown

Can't this report show me the incoming CLID of person who leaves a message for this particular subscriber? Or can it only ID other unity subscribers?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Subscriber Message Activity Report

I'll check with the reports people to be sure - but are you sure we got caller ID information from the switch on these calls? In other words did the message that was actually left include the caller Id information in the subject line but it didn't show up in the report?

Re: Subscriber Message Activity Report

The user is not a UM user but when I open up her exchange mailbox to look at the subject line of her voicemail the CLID does show up for outside callers..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content