cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscribers traffic

aod
Level 1
Level 1

I have three servers (1 pub and 2 sub). I've configured a load balance where 1/2 of my subscriber utilize one sub and the other 1/2 use the second subscriber. Everything appears to be working fine. Approx a 55/45 calls split. However, just recently, I've noticed that the first sub is handling approx most if not all of the calls. Everything appears to be fine on the second sub. Services are running ok. I'm think about stopping and restarting the second subsriber servies. Has anyone seen this before? It's like the 2nd sub is down but it's not. Anyone?

3 Replies 3

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

How is your phone registration? Are they regeistered to the correct callmanagers?

And what calls are you talking about?

Are they incoming calls? Are they coming in on different gateways? Are they H.323 or MGCP, and to which callmanagers are they pointing at?

I think that's the issue. The ip phones are now registered to the first sub. I'm goine device pool associate with the second subscriber. Is there a way to see in CCM to see which subscriber a device is utilizing? Do I have to run a trace to do that or is there an easier way?

You can either use a real time monitor or performance monitor and bring up counter that show how many devices are registered to each CCM, as well as how many calls were processed by each CCM.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: