Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Supervisor Desktop not seeing all agents in a team

Greetings all

We are having a problem where when a supervisor logs into the supervisor desktop (after logging into the agent desktop) and the supervisor is unable to see all the logged in agents that belong to the particular team being viewed. Usually, one agent will appear but not others - I double checked the Desktop Administration to confirm the agents were assigned to the teams. The supervisors are all 'secondary' supervisors and are assigned to multiple teams as secondary - we do not have a primary supervisor assigned. I am planning to assign one of the secondarys as the primary just to fill that field but still not sure why all the agents do not appear when selecting the desktop agents under the team.

Thanks

Mike Kana

7 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Supervisor Desktop not seeing all agents in a team

Hi,

I have a few questions,

1) What is the version of CRS & CCM along with Patch details

2) Is the Supervisor desktop behind a firewall?

Make sure that agents are not closing the Chat or Enterprise Data windows when problem is occurring. On the Supervisor machine, please check to see if there are two NIC. If there are, please disable one of them, the traffic could be getting mixed up.

Have you opened a TAC case, if not please open a TAC case.

Regards

Venkat

Silver

version of CRA and CCM? Are you running the CSD from XP Professional?

Greetings

3.0(3a) spD for the CRA

3.3(2) spC for the CM

The CAD is running on XP professional

Silver

Please check if your CSD and CADs are behind firewall. If so disable the same and logout and login back into CAD and CSD

Confirm if all the agents are assigned to agent teams under ICM AW.

Also check if the call/chat window is working on the desktop.

You can also try to reinstall agent desktop on that particular machines.

Anonymous
N/A

I am having the same trouble on a deployment. Did you ever find the fix to this?

Please respond asap.

Email me if possible.

Antoine.L.Medley@aphis.usda.gov

Silver

Hi,

Make sure that agents are not closing the Chat or Enterprise Data windows when problem is occurring.

Are there any errors in the event viewer of the agent?

Are there any ports in the 59000-59030 range that are closed off by a firewall between CAD and CRS server?

Is the agent or supervisor running Windows XP? If XP make sure firewall is not enabled. To turn this feature off, go to the Connection Properties Window for the Local Area Network Connection, and on the Advanced Tab, uncheck the Internet Connection Firewall box.

Does Supervisor have Multiple NIC cards? If so see troubleshooting section for Chat server in Service Information - Cisco Desktop Product Suite 4.5 (ICD) .

What OS is Supervisor PC running on?

Is the Supervisor on same LAN as agent or located remotely?

I suggest you to open TAC case attaching screen shot of Supervisor not showing the agent along with Chat server, agent and supervisor traces.

Regards

Yogi

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content