Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Supervisor Listening to Agent Conversations

Is there any way to let a supervisor listen to a phone conversation over their phone instead of computer speakers?

Currently the supervisor can listen to agent’s phone calls on computer speakers but she is in an open area and doesn't want others to be able to listen to the conversations. We gave her a set of headphones for the speakers but she would like to avoid switching between the headphones and her phone headset for when she goes to take calls.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Supervisor Listening to Agent Conversations

One workaround would be to install a Cisco softphone on the supervisors computer. That way she could use the headset for all phone calls. The Cisco softphone would also give her one button access to all the listings in the Corporate Directory. If you install an IPBlue softphone you would have access to the Corporate Directory and also have the listings in her Outlook Contacts be dialable by pressing a single button.

Are you using IPCC, or any ACD at all? I am not aware that a supervisor could monitor any conversations without IPCC software, but I would like to have that capability. Please clarify your application.

Thanks,

The users have ACD lines and they are listening to conversations with Cisco's Agent Desktop and the supervisor counterpart. I have no idea if we are using IPCC since I don't know what that is.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content