Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Syscheck error : "Setup is unable to load msxml.dll"

I got this error, when trying to run Syscheck (from Unity 3.1.4 CD) on a box running :

Win2k SP2

SQL2k SP2

Ex55 SP4

MMQ

Unity 2.4.6

IE 55 SP2

and

MsXML SP1

Anyone can help me ?

Martin

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Syscheck error : "Setup is unable to load msxml.dll"

So it sounds like you are running 3.x syscheck on a 2.4x version of Unity right?

Yah, absolutly,

I don't see the need to run a 2.4.6 Syscheck on my box, I already know that I can run 2.4.6 on it ! It's why I used 3.x version of Syscheck, to test my Server, to be sure to have a "compatible" system, before Unstalling 2.4.6 and installing 3.x !

I expect that Syscheck 3.x can be run BEFORE deleting 2.4.6, to ensure that the server is ready to go with Unity 3.0 ???

Right ??

Thanks !

Martin

Cisco Employee

I tested running syscheck versions 3.1(3) , 3.1(4), and 3.1(4.23) on a W2K SP2 domain controller with MSMQ, MSXML SP1, E2K SP2, IE5.5SP2 by copying the Syscheck folder from the CD to the Desktop and running the application with no problem. Perhaps you had a copy error or did not get all the files?

Hummmm.... perhaps you have pointed the problem,

Try Syscheck but on a Exchange 5.5 Box ...

If I'm right, MsXML if use to develop application that must run on a Exchange 2000 Box ?

Anyway, for my lab env. I "bypass" syscheck procedure !

Thanks for your help !

Martin Gagnon

TELUS

Views
Helpful
Replies