cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System is temporarily unable to complete your call

tnatsukawa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,<br><br>I saw a couple of people posting a similar question, but here's another one:<br><br>My extension is 4750. Unity's pilot number is 4010. From my extension I call 4010. Unity asks for my ID. I press "4750#". Unity replies, "Sorry this system is temporarily unable to complete your call."<br><br>I see the following on the application log.<br><br>Please help.<br>Tatsuo<br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 10002<br>Date: 11/29/2001<br>Time: 2:53:51 PM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: PCCW-UNITY<br>Description:<br>CAvSValidateID::ValidateSubType returned [0x80004005] on line 946 of file <br>h:\CommSvr\Sources\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubSignInSvr\AvSValidateID.cpp <br><br>Running conversation SubSignIn on Port 1 <br>Caller's ID from NamedProps : 4750 <br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 10002<br>Date: 11/29/2001<br>Time: 2:53:55 PM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: PCCW-UNITY<br>Description:<br>CAvSValidateID::ValidateSubType returned [0x80004005] on line 946 of file <br>h:\CommSvr\Sources\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubSignInSvr\AvSValidateID.cpp <br><br>Running conversation SubSignIn on Port 1 <br>Caller's ID from NamedProps : 4750 <br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 10002<br>Date: 11/29/2001<br>Time: 2:53:55 PM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: PCCW-UNITY<br>Description:<br>GetMailUser returned [0x80004005] on line 369 of file <br>h:\CommSvr\Sources\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubSignInSvr\AvSValidateID.cpp <br><br>Running conversation SubSignIn on Port 1 <br>Caller's ID from NamedProps : 4750<br><br>END<br><br>

4 Replies 4

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

Are you seeing this error on just this one subscriber or all?
Can you open this subscriber up in the Unity SA and check if everything is OK?

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Anil,

This happens on all subscribers. I have some screen shots from the Unity SA. Do they look ok?

I installed Unity a couple of days ago. I seem to be able to leave voice mail, but I haven't been able to retrieve it...

Tatsuo

Looks OK to me. I think you might either have some permissions problems or some missing data.
Have you contacted Cisco TAC? They might be able to turn on some diagnostics and find out is there is some data problems.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Thanks, Anil. I will contact Cisco. Tatsuo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: