cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System is temporarily Unavailable

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Unity: 3.0.2<br>Call Manager: 3.0(11)<br>TSP: 1.0.0.39<br><br>We installed Unity 3.02 from scratch no upgrade, and had voicemail working fine. Then we installed the voicegateway and are now having this problem:<br><br>I was able to enroll my user with no problem, but then after I do inital enrollment I get the following<br>Hit Messages button on phone - "This system is temporarily unavailable" - so we are getting to Unity, it's not a CM issue<br><br>The event log is clean no errors until I hit the messages button<br><br>Source: MALEX_Mc<br>Category: Error<br>Event ID: 30007<br><br>Last Category an error occurred while trying to logan to MAPI mailbox 8004011 d:// <user information><br><br>then follows:<br><br>Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Category: Error<br>Event ID: 10002<br><br>IAVDohMailUser: get_PrimaryMailbox returned (ox80040110) on line 199 of file h:\commsrvr\sources\conversationeng\avstate\avsgetmailboxstatus.cpp<br><br>Running subconversation submenu on Port 1<br>Display name: Moore, Logan<br>Display alias: lmoore<br><br>Running subconversation submenu on Port 1<br><br>And it continues with another error message of the same flavor.<br><br>We went through the Exchange services, there was a cluster down. Reset the cluster, then the unity server, still getting error message. Checked permissions onto the mailbox and the mailservers, all permissions set according to our documentation which has successfully installed several servers several times now. First user we were trying was moved from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000; so the user referenced in this message is a newly created MS Exchange 2000 user and still get the message. I am able to get into the Outlook inbox with no issues. Any clues?<br><br><br>

1 Reply 1

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

When you ran the setup phase 2 of Unity, which mailstore did you select Exchange 5.5 or Exchange 2K.
I am thinking that you might have selected 5.5.
Unity can exist in a mixed mode environment, but then it has to be configured to talk to Exchange 2K as its mailstore. The Exchange 5.5 systems are configured to have a two-way AD connector.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: