cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System Report Problems

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I'm having trouble with 2 of my system reports on Unity 2.4.0, build 120. <br><br>While attempting to run the Call Handler Traffic Report, I receive "The report could not be queued - no report will be generated"<br><br>While trying to run the Port Usage Report, the report gets queued then immediately generates an email with Report Completion Status: Report Failed<br><br>What am I doing wrong?<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

You're not doing anything wrong... the reports engine had many bugs written against it in 2.3.6 and 2.4.0. Most (but not all) were cleaned up in 2.4.5 and 2.4.6.

I don't see anything on the port usage report but I do see open and closed bugs on the traffic report.

There's no easy work around or anything you can do here, unfortunately. The best I can suggest is to get upgraded to 2.4.6 and if it's still giving you problems we'll have to open a ticket. I currently have no active reports failure tickets open on 2.4.6, so I'm assuming it's reasonably clean or no one is using reports... I can't tell which.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)