Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

T.37 Store-and-Forward Fax - only receiving first page

Hello,

I configured T.37 Store-and-Forward Fax feature on our voice gateway 2621 with IOS 12.2(13)T8 and 64MB DRAM/16MB Flash. The forwarding of the fax as email to our Exchange 2000 SP3 works fine.

The problem is that when receiving a fax message with multiple pages, only the first page is attached to the email.

Should the several fax message pages be attached to one email or should I receive one email per page?

What could be wrong or is this behaving design of T.37 Store-and-Forward Fax ?

Thanks

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: T.37 Store-and-Forward Fax - only receiving first page

I'm running T.37 on an IOS gateway and am receiving multiple pages with no problems. You should see all the pages in one TIF attachment.

What image viewer are you using- in some viewers you can't view the next page by simply scrolling downwards, you may have to select the next page option in the menu at the top. This confused me when I first started using it.

Vik

2 REPLIES

I'm running T.37 on an IOS gateway and am receiving multiple pages with no problems. You should see all the pages in one TIF attachment.

What image viewer are you using- in some viewers you can't view the next page by simply scrolling downwards, you may have to select the next page option in the menu at the top. This confused me when I first started using it.

Vik

Thanks for the fast response. I used Microsoft Photo Editor and ACDSee and was not able to see all pages of the fax message. I saw that the size of the TIF file is larger with multiple pages, but was not aware of the next page option for TIF. Now I use the Imaging for Windows and I am able to see all pages with the Thumnbnail View.

You solved my problem, thanks Vik.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content