Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

T1 CAS calls immediately dropped

Hi,

I've had some great luck from this forum before so I'll try again :).  I'm using a cisco 3825 gateway with a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 connected to a dialogic d/240jct-t1  card in a windows server that is running a voicemail application.  There is a t1 crossover cable connecting the two.  I have call manager sent up 7 installed and working.

When I attempt to dial into voicemail I get dropped after several seconds.  Attached are the outputs of debug mgcp all, debug mgcp packets, debug vpm signal and the config.  From what I can see the call is making it through the gateway but is getting dropped after that.  I tried running ansrmt ( a dialogic demo voicemail system) to rule out my software as being the issue but I have the same problem.  To be completely honest I'm not sure if this is a routing / call manager issue or the voicemail server, hopefully the logs will show where I should be looking.

Thanks!

1 REPLY

Hello,Try running debug isdn

Hello,

Try running debug isdn q931 and see which end the DISCONNECT is coming from.

Views
Helpful
Replies