Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagging queued calls in the VRU with timestamp

I am running an IPCC solution and need to know how to attach a timestamp to all calls that get queued to our VRU for tracking purposes.

3 REPLIES

Re: Tagging queued calls in the VRU with timestamp

I guess, this could be done using the command " service timestamps log datetime ".

Hi,

did you found a solution for this problem, because I have to implement the same. I like to add the queue time for each call into a peripheral variable (ctios agent desktop) into the agent desktop. So that the agent knows how long the caller spent into the IVR.

kind regrads

Markus

When a call comes in, just add the timestamp into a call variable. If you cannot do it using the set callvariable, then send it to a ivr script that will use a java function to get the time and add it to the call variable. Then do the same in the IVR queuing script, just keep increment the callvariable with the current time difference. Also, when a call is connected by the ICM to the agent, you need to track the inactivecontact exception in IVR to update the time for the call. Let me know if it is too confusing. I have done that before. It is more accurate than ICM reporting.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content