Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPI application with CCM TAPI driver

aliao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Had anyone successful developed multi-line TAPI application using CCM provided TAPI driver?

I am developing such application now and is running into some problems. Specifically, I am developing IVR applicaiton. I hope someone on the list can help me.

1. It seems that even thought you can assign multi CTI ports, only one port can be active at a time. This causes all other ports to be put "on-hold".

2. In the TAPI documentation, it stated that a CTI Route Point device can be used to infintely accept incoming calls. How is this accomplished?

3. What's the maximum number of device that CCM can associate to a user? Also, what's the maximum device that the TAPI driver is able to handle? An ideal situation is to create as much as 100 CTI ports and associated to a user.

4. Is it possible to do conference without external hardware of software. Or even better, redirect RTP voice stream during a call? Transfer() or BlindTransfer() is not an option because it doesn't allow me to "admin" the call anymore. The IVR system needs to be able to terminate the call at discretion.

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

You may want to try here http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/570/ for help

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee