Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TAPI application with CCM TAPI driver

Hi,

Had anyone successful developed multi-line TAPI application using CCM provided TAPI driver?

I am developing such application now and is running into some problems. Specifically, I am developing IVR applicaiton. I hope someone on the list can help me.

1. It seems that even thought you can assign multi CTI ports, only one port can be active at a time. This causes all other ports to be put "on-hold".

2. In the TAPI documentation, it stated that a CTI Route Point device can be used to infintely accept incoming calls. How is this accomplished?

3. What's the maximum number of device that CCM can associate to a user? Also, what's the maximum device that the TAPI driver is able to handle? An ideal situation is to create as much as 100 CTI ports and associated to a user.

4. Is it possible to do conference without external hardware of software. Or even better, redirect RTP voice stream during a call? Transfer() or BlindTransfer() is not an option because it doesn't allow me to "admin" the call anymore. The IVR system needs to be able to terminate the call at discretion.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: TAPI application with CCM TAPI driver

You may want to try here http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/570/ for help

Cisco Employee

Re: TAPI application with CCM TAPI driver

Views
Helpful
Replies