cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPS and Callmanager 3.3.3SR3 : does not work

dcharlier
Level 1
Level 1

All services are running in the CRA, however, if I call the "TAPS route point", I hear the following messsage : I am sorry, TAPS encountered an unexpected error while processing your call. Please contact your system administrator for help.

Many Thanks in advance !

Dirk

2 Replies 2

bianderson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dirk,

Check under the Windows 2000 Services, and you can check the status of the Cisco TAPS Service. Manually start the service and see if it stops by itself a few seconds later. If it does it's probably the TAPS wrapper.properties file that has an incorrect path to the Java home directory. I can't remember the bug ID off the top of my head, but it's there! The wrapper.properties file is in c:\ciscowebs\bat\taps\tapsservice. Make sure the line reads

wrapper.javabin=C:\Progra~1\Cisco\JRE\j2re1.4.0_01\bin\java.exe

HTH

Bill

Anita Dulude
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have Cisco Security Agent installed on your publisher? I had the exact same problem and the same message and we were using CSA. When I stopped CSA and Taps worked. I just found this bug and Cisco has a DE working on a solution

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: