Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Taps with IPCC 4.0.4

Is this possible? Is there a TAPS script you can run on IPCC 4.0.4?

3 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Taps with IPCC 4.0.4

You will need to install the TAPS plugin on the IPCC server and plugin will install a TAPS.aar that you can import through the TAPS AAR Management within IPCC. This AAR includes the TAPS aef file and will create the TAPS application for you.

Community Member

Thanks very mubh for the reply. I already had a functioning CRS server so I went and loaded the TAPS plugin on it and loaded the aar file as you instructed. After this when I call the trigger for taps it comes on and says there is a system problem and hangs up. So I found a document that said I need to install taps on the ccm pub as well and I did so but the taps service will not start. It fails due to a login error. The account it is using is .\CCMServiceRW which is the same account that other services that are running are using. I have uninstalled in and reloaded several times but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas what I should look at next?

Community Member

OK I have the service running on CCM now thanks to another post on this issue I found

"By default TAPS service uses CCMServiceRW. As a workaround, start the service using administrator account. Change the logon information on Cisco TAPS service using windows services pane. Before starting the service, copy the .java.policy file from C:\Documents and Settings\CCMServiceRW\ to C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\. This is done on CM server where Cisco TAPS service is installed. Try starting the service again."

But still when I call I get a message saying the system is expereiencing problems. Any ideas? I am using all the users, ports that were already in use for the CRS. Is that ok? The only thing I did is build a trigger and point it the the app that the aar file built.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content