Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TAPS

I?m having a problem getting TAPS to work on CCM 4.1(3) with Extended Services version 3.5(3). I have everything in Extended Services configured and all of the engines are running. I have the CTI Route Point, CTI ports, and the taps user configured in CCM. When I dial the TAPS CTI Route Point (7000), the call is going to the CTI port (7001), but I get a busy signal as soon as the call hits the CTI port.

What is causing this???

Thanks,

Chris

12 REPLIES

Re: TAPS

Make sure that your CTI ports and CTI route point are associated with the TAPS user and that Enable CTI Application Use is checked.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I do have both the CTI route point and CTI ports associated with the taps user. And I have Enable CTI Application Use checked.

Any other ideas?

Try restarting the CTI manager service.

Brandon

I restarted this service and I am still having the same issue.

The attachment I the trace that was generated when I tried to call the TAPS CTI Route Point.

Can you take a look and tell me what you think?

Thank you!

Looks like the call is getting to TAPS and then receiving an error. Check the following.

1. Check the application to be sure the Maximum Number of Sessions for the application is greater than 0 and the application is enabled.

2. Check the CTI Port Groups page to be sure it shows a list of CTI ports.

3. Check the JTAPI trigger to be sure the Maximum Number of Sessions is greater than 0 and that it's enabled.

You can see the detail for these steps as well as checking all other steps necessary for TAPS at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a008021feae.shtml

Brandon

is the taps service running

(if you install, it is set to manual starting afaik)

Yes, the TAPS service is running. I just reinstalled everything again. Still not working. Doing the same thing.

is your jtapi plugin installed with the correct version?

I installed the JTAPI client from CallManager. How do I know if it is the correct version or not?

Thanks,

This could be a calling search space issue, check that calling search space of the phone , that it can see the route point and CTI ports, if they can try adding new CSS and Partition and reseting the devices.

The CSS and Partitions are correct and should work.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

I got this fixed. I had a codec mismatch with the device pools being used.

Thanks for all of the replies!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content