Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL Problem: Cannot collect further digits

stewart-smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Was hoping to get some expertise for a script I have written for a customer POCL.

Essentially, the problem is that when the third option in the switch is chosen, it doesnt collect digits and just sits there waiting.

I just would like some assistance in making it proceed to the next step to collect digits.

Thank you,

Stew

4 Replies 4

stewart-smith
Level 1
Level 1

Wasn't able to attach the text file in the original post so apologies for another post on this subject.

In the attachment, the parameter "params" for collecting digits is commented out but that is a typo and I rectified that.

Attachment Keywords :

1) cco-netpro.txt

Sometime it is not very easy to debug TCL/IVR own scripts and moreover other's ones...

You can look at some scripts of mine that collect lots of digits, eg alarm.tcl

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public

Thank you, I will take a look and try and get some inspiration...

Thank you, I was missing a global statement for the parameter tied to the collectdigits.

One more query as regards EEM if I may, I would like to collect the output of show log, take out a specific string from it and assign it to a variable.

I believe the logic would be like this but still trying to translate it to EEM:

set a (show log | incl % IVR)

set b (string a 4555)

# we only want 4555 from the syslog message

I would appreciate some guidance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: