cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telephony Svc Terminates--CM 3.07--Unity 2.4.5.66

dgalanos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Telephony Service Terminates--CM 3.07--Unity 2.4.5.66<br><br>Just upgraded CM 3.02d to CM 3.07. Now having a problem with ActiveVoice<br>Unity.<br><br>Box: MCS-7835 DEMO unit with Call Manager and ActiveVoice.<br><br>When phone calls voicemail (x1001) intermittent problem: Get one ring, then<br>fast busy, as (according to Event Viewer) "Telephony Service has terminated<br>unexpectedly" Takes AvCsMgr and AvMalSvr services down with it.<br><br>When phone calls another voicemail port (x1002, x1003, x1004) through<br>direct dial or CallForwardBusy consistent problem: Get one ring, then fast<br>busy, as (according to Event Viewer) "Telephony Service has terminated<br>unexpectedly" Takes AvCsMgr and AvMalSvr services down with it.<br><br>Restart ActiveVoice services and Telephony service (through Win2000<br>Services or Taskbar Icon) or reboot server and problem still exists.<br><br>Was working fine when Call Manager was 3.02d.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>-Dean<br><br><br>

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Have you tried re-installing the CiscoTSP (v24) Driver? This cured a few problems for me with 3.07 and 2.4.5

Cheers!
John.

Not applicable

What version of the AvCiscoTsp are you using? I have seen this problem with 1.0.0.21 and CCM 3.05 and later. The CCM 3.05 and later does not send a message that the 1.0.0.21 TSP expects to get. The 1.0.0.24 tsp handles the case were this message is not sent.

If you already are using the 1.0.0.24 TSP, I would call Tech support or Sales support and have them look at it. This will be able to grab the CCM logs and figure out what is going on.

I have not seen this behavior with the 1.0.0.24 TSP before.

Aaron Belcher
Software Engineer
Active Voice
abelcher@activevoice.com

dgalanos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I received what I thought was 1.0.0.24 file from my ActiveVoice SE. When I go into control panel->add/remove programs and click support information on the TSP, it tells me that it is 1.0.0.21. Anyone know where I can get 1.0.0.24 in a hurry?

Thanks,
Dean

Not applicable

You should still be able to snag it off our FTP site:

FTP://FTP.activevoice.com/Outgoing/AvCiscoTsp/

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: