cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

terminal service

davidcruise
Level 1
Level 1

i have call manager 4.1 (3),i want to do:1-turn off terminal service .

2-i acceess it through webbrowser,so i want to change the password requested when access it by webbrowser

2 Replies 2

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1) Control panel, Add/Remove Programs, find Add/Remove Windows components on the left pane. A new window pops up; go to the bottom and you will then uncheck Terminal services.

2) Not sure what you mean but you cannot change the password on ccmadmin page. There are two sets of accounts in a default ccm install; first set is the windows accounts such as the administrator, and the second set are the ccmusers whose accounts are created in Dc Directory. You will notice that the accounts that you create in ccmadmin page are not created in the windows local accounts. If you are logging on to the ccmadmin page using windows\administrator account, you will change the administrator password by using local computer management applet, or doing Ctrl-Alt-Delete after logging on locally at the server.

i enabled the Multilevel Administration on call manager 4.1(3),that makes the call manager accessed by accounts in the dc directory, i use terminal service to access the call manager server(remote desktop)by windows account,can i change this windows account without making any troubles in the call manager