Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

The display show an Delay among each digit over cisco IP Phone

Hi, I have problem with ip phone 7970 , I can to place and receive calls successfully,but when you finish entering the digits The phone attempts to sends the digit at the ccm that digit

are show in display of phone of two in two with delay among the digits.

I just now perform upgraded of firmware at the cmterm-7970_7971-sccp.8-0-4SR1 but this does not resolve the problem, I have CCM 4-1-3.

Other phones connected to the same switch does not experience same behaviuor when dialing same number.

Hi, all work fine except in case of ip phone 7970 when finish the dialing the last digit and IP phone send it to CCM here the problem,

the IP phone send very slow the digit it to CCM, when sending them there is a delay among each digit, other models of phones in the same switch are not have the problem, and this problem only occurs this models(7970)

for example:

when finish dialing 0033344334 the number are show in dispaly TO 00 (-delay-)33(-delay-) 34(-delay-) 4334(-delay-) 34 here the problem . The call are successfully.

can anyone help?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content