Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Time of Day Routing for one Phone

Hello

I have a litte problem with my Time of Day Routing configuration...

I've found this conversation:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddb03ac

It was very helpful and point 1 and 2 are already done, but i'd like to route only one phone/number.

All other phones should be reachable all the time during the whole day.

Can anybody help me please? Thank you...

Regards

Pascal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Time of Day Routing for one Phone

Configure a schedule for the "Phone no Office Hours" partition to span the after hours time, that should do it.

Chris

5 REPLIES

Simply assign the parition which has time schedule applied only to this phone, the rest of the phones should use a partition without time schedule assigned.

Chris

Hello

Ok, i configured 3 partitions like...

Partition "All Phones"

Partition "Phone Office Hours" (with the Phone for ToD)

Partition "Phone no Office Hours" (for the Phone that should reachable on non Office Hours)

In Partition "All Phones", there are 5 Phones,

in Partition "Phone Office Hours" ist the Phone with the Number 91 and

in Partition "Phone no Office Hours" ist the other Phone with Number 91 for calls after Office Hours.

My CSS contain all 3 Partitions in the following order..."Phone Office Hours", "All Phones", "Phone no Office Hours".

The Problem now is, that my Phone in Partition "Phone no Office Hours" doesn't ring. I always have the message...your call cannot bla bla bla as dialed...

If i need realy translation patterns or whats wrong?

Regards

Pascal

Configure a schedule for the "Phone no Office Hours" partition to span the after hours time, that should do it.

Chris

I actually tested your setup in my lab, and it worked as desired. Make sure you reset the phones, and try again.

Chris

Hi

I don't know why, but it works now :-)

I tried both possibilities...

1. same number on two different phones (90), first in office hours and the other one in the non office hours partition => ok

2. principal number in the office hours partition and for the non office hours, the deviation solution with a translation pattern with another phone number as destination..

Thank you for you help.

Regards

Pascal

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content