Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Time of Day Routing

I've setup my CRA 3.1(2) sr3 script so to route (via time of day) all inbound calls (from PSTN and Internal callers) to my call center between 8AM and 6PM. However, after 6PM arrives, only calls from Internal are able to get Redirected to an Off-site call center, while all call coming from the PSTN get dropped.

So is there something in CCM or CRA I have to do so to service the PSTN callers "after hours" via the Redirect? Is it a CSS or Partition problem? If so, then why do the PSTN callers get services between the hours of 8AM and 6PM, but not after 6PM?

Thanks

Lee

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Time of Day Routing

Hi,

The bug seems to be some configuration issue. Can you brief out your setup details - how many callcenters you have and their location. If possible try to execute a sample script which redirects the incoming call(PSTN) to off-site callcenter. Check if it goes through.

Have you opened case on this issue. If not please open a case.

Re: Time of Day Routing

Hi,

This turned out to be not a bug. It was a configuration issue due to lack of CRA documentation in relation to inbound callers coming from the PSTN needing to redirect to another PSTN extension.

TAC helped and it all works. The trick is in the CTI Group Call Search Space Redirect configuration within the ICD Subsystm.

Lee

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content