cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day

j.magee
Level 1
Level 1

ALL, I have a customer and they want me to set up a “Time of Day Schedule”. I tried to set the schedule up and I had a hard time making it work, so I thought I run this configuration past you so that you could point me in the right direction… Here we go:

During Business Hours

Set A extension 4171 receives a DID call from the PSTN

- rings on set A ….call is answered ….ok

- after 3 rings hunts to set B extension 4161 … call is answered ….ok

- after 3 rings on set B call hunts to a group of sets “C” that all have extension 4200… call is answered ….ok

- after 3 rings on the group , call forwards no answers to voice mailbox 4171….message left…ok

The above call flow is the way that the customer wants the handled during business hours and that works fine.

After Business Hours :

Set A extension 4171 receives a DID call from the PSTN

- rings on set A ….call is answered ….ok

- after 6:00p …after 3 rings on set A call is forwarded to set A’s voice mailbox

I tried to make this happen with Translation patterns and Call Handlers in a couple of different combinations with no success.

Thanks for any and all help!!

2 Replies 2

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

rsantry
Level 4
Level 4

We have written a time of day routing application if you want more information or pricing information please let me know. We have multiple customers with this type of need so our application develpment team wrote this java app.