cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time period question

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup time of day routing on CCM4.2. My Time Period is set to the correct start time, but it isn't working. It is coming on an hour before the time I have configured in the Time Period. The time on CCM and the phones is correct.

Please help.\

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would recommend always to use the Specific timezone on the partition. You set timezones under device pools. Is the gateway in question in the same device pool as the phones ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Is your call coming in from an ip phone or gateway (PSTN) ? I would check the time zone of that device from which the call is coming in. Have you set the partition setting to use Originating device or a specific timezone. ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

These are calls coming in from the PSTN. Where on the gateway would you configure the time zone?

The partition was using Originating device. I just changed it to use specific timezone and set it to Central, which is where we are.

Thanks,

Chris

I would recommend always to use the Specific timezone on the partition. You set timezones under device pools. Is the gateway in question in the same device pool as the phones ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

I see now. Thank you so much for the reply's!!!!

Chris,

So the problem was with the devicepool/timezone ?

Just Curious,

Thanks

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Well, I thought the problem was there. But I am still having the same problem. When I set the Date/Time group in CCM to Central Time Zone, all of my phones are 1 hour slow. So I set them to Eastern Time to get the IP phones to display the correct time.

My Time of Day routing is an hour off. I want calls routed to the AA at 1630 central. I have to set this to route to the AA at 1530 to get this to work.

What's up here????

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: