Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

time scheduling service

hi,

i need a time scheduling service for the ccm. the requirement is:

you should only phone (get calls and phone out) between a special time slot i.e. between 08:00 am and 08:00 pm. in my opinion i have to use directly the callmanager sql database, may be over the jtapi interface? has anyone experiences?

thx in advance

1 REPLY

Re: time scheduling service

Hi,

This feature would be lovely but right now there isn't a feature like that but i guess you try some network tricks.

Put users that you would like to restict access to at certain time in special subnets, create a Time based access-list and apply it to that particular subnet or subnets to block out call signalling traffic completely or maybe access to external gateway only leaving ability to still make internal calls.

You can make this more granular by using the IP address of the phone in time-base access-list. ( You have to increase your lease on your network to make sure people don't trick you by reseting the phones for new IP address)

Hope it helps

Tola.

Views
Helpful
Replies