cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

timeout

melvin.fong
Level 1
Level 1

When I am doing changes to unity 4.0(2) I constantly get asked to log back in because I have timed out, when I try, I find that I am locked out and have to go to AD to unlock my account. Where do I find the parameter for timeout so I can change it.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm a little confused here... logging into the SA after it times out on you should have no bearing at all on if your account is locked out of AD or not - the two are not related.

We don't (can't) lock you out of AD as a result of too many bad login attempts to the SA either - I'm a little puzzled by your post here - can you explain a little more about exactly what you're doing and what's happening?

If you just want to extend how long the SA considered a reasonable amount of time with no input to end the session, that can be done but again, this has nothing to do with your account being locked out either in Unity (we only lock out TUI access) or AD.

When I log into SA on Unity, I need to log in a second time when I click on "subscriber", when I am doing changes in "subscirber" (sometimes other screens) the login will pop up again, when I (it will contain everything but my password) when I put in the password and enter, the screen reappears with the password blank, I have to go into AD users and unlock my account before I can complete the change. We have this problem with the two admin logins that we have.